Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fashion Week High

To anyone sitting behind me during LG Fashion Week, my hair would like to apologize. 


What can you say, it was fashion week! My friend and hairstylist Steven Hoeg was one of L'Oreal's stylist-on-the-scene at LG Fashion Week and he would treat me with a new style daily. (I'm guessing Steven's runway mantra is "go big or go home" and that it's tattooed on him somewhere.) And I like my hairstyles like I like my heels and my jewels - BIG.  

Steven's connection to fashion week runs deep. Living in Ottawa when he was just starting out, Steven had the pleasure of working on a fashion show with designer David Dixon. He calls that a "life-changing moment" as it sparked a move to Toronto and a career working in fashion and hair. In the real world, most days you can find him working his magic at DelMonaco Hair Studio (388 Richmond Street); that's right, as in Eric DelMonaco, the king of LG Fashion Week hair. 

Thanks again Steven!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment