Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Five years of the fashion goes live October 6th with online auction

Get ready to celebrate a milestone with the F-list - on October 6th the F-list celebrates its five year anniversary with F-listed, an online auction of fashionable goods in support of Dress for Success Toronto. 

Over the past few months I have amassed quite a collection of amazing goodies from my friends in the fashion business. And from October 6 - 16 the F-list will auction off items from designers, retailers and fashionable tastemakers and celebrities in Canada. Stay tuned to f-list.ca for details. Bidding goes live at midnight on October 6th and is open to Canada and the United States.

I will invite readers to officially toast the F-list's birthday with me during LG Fashion Week (October 17 - 21), but until then I "bid" you adieu.

~ Leesa Butler, The F-list

No comments:

Post a Comment