Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Raising the Next Generation of Style Addicts

Truth: some of my fondest memories are playing dress up with clothes. I would spend hours poring over my mother's scarves and jewelry and turning her sweaters into dresses. I spent hours at the mall, too, even though my part-time Baskin Robbins job didn't afford me department store clothes - at least I could find inspiration to later exercise my cash and creativity at Goodwill.

So the chance to work with young stylists-at-heart during Pickering Town Centre's March Break Fashion Week was a no brainer! All week young fashion lovers can get mini makeovers, strut their stuff on the catwalk and meet celebrities. I will pick a finalist each day from the Fashion Finder Blogger video auditions and post to the F-list Facebook page (don't forget to like the page!).

One winner will have the chance to appear with me in May at the America's Next Top Model Live event (May 4 - 6). Check out our first finalist here.


No comments:

Post a Comment