Thursday, October 17, 2013

(Part III) From the Front Row: What are you shooting with at Toronto Fashion Week?


We're barely into Toronto's fashion weeks and I love this new feature, From the Front Row.  (Thanks for the great feedback!)  It's been quite fascinating to see what those with a front row vantage spot use to shoot the runway.  

Last week I ran into Kimberly and Nelia at the shOws. 

Kimberly Lyn | Blogger

What are you shooting with?
I'm using two devices; the first is my Canon PowerShot SX50 HS, a fabulous high-quality point and shoot camera that has many of the bells and whistles of a professional DSLR. The second is my newly acquired iPhone 5, I just picked it up the other day and beats using my ancient iPhone 3G.


Do you share the photos? How?

I'll post the photos on my blog The Souls of My Shoes, as well as on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. 



What’s your favourite feature of this device?
I love both of my devices!  My Canon camera gets me up close to the action on the runway and delivers spectacular image quality.  I'm very much in the honeymoon phase having just upgraded to a new phone, right now I'm inseparable from it.




Nelia Belkova | Blogger

What are you shooting with?
Canon EOS Rebel SL1 – the world’s smallest and lightest DSLR!

Do you share the photos? How?
I select the best photos, edit them, and post them on my blog, Styleblog.ca, as well as share them on Twitter and Instagram.

What’s your favourite feature of this device?
I love the quality of photos I get when I shoot with Canon.  Having a professional camera makes the world of difference.  I’ve used the brand for over five years now and have never been disappointed. 

I only recently started to take photography lessons, but even on Auto setting Canon produces wonderful images…it’s a no-brainer.  EOS Rebel SL1 also has the ability to shoot videos and add creative filters to photos on the spot.

Read more From the Front Row hereThis feature will be back next week with more from World MasterCard Fashion Week.  Follow along!





No comments:

Post a Comment